New schemes is about to start.
Exchange your old jewellery to new at the best price in the city.
We have the best of smiths who can reinstate you damaged ornament as good as new.
EMI Terms and Conditions
Credit Card EMI
- Credit card limit will be freezed on successful transaction.
- If customer ask his credit card bank to stop payment for the credit card transaction done, then customer has to return the product.
- Owner of the Credit card can only do the purchase.
- Required Documents: None.
Flexi Cardless EMI
- Post Approval on Flexi EMI: Customer has to bring the approved amount to shop and complete the purchase of selected item.
If customer does not wants to complete the purchase post approval, in such a case down payment will not be refundable and considered to be EMI processing fees towards service taken.
- Rejection: If for any reason, the application is rejected by the bank the full advance / down payment will be refunded.
- Foreclosure is allowed as per approving bank policy this is mentioned on the agreement (usually charges is 2% on remaining principal amount).
- Given interest rates examples are only for understanding purpose, actual rates might vary based on customer profile.
- Please Note: Except in metros like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad, flexi cardless EMI is available ONLY for salaried customers having Net monthly salary (in account) Rs. 25,000 or more.
- Required Documents:
- 1. Salaried Customers: Pan card, Aadhar card, 6 months salary slip, 6 months upto date bank statement, Current address proof and electric bill.
- 2. Self Employed Customers: Pan card, Aadhar card, Last 3 years ITR with profit and loss statement, 12 month bank statements, Current address proof and latest electric bill.
Get your loving jewellery insured free for first year
- 24 x 7 coverage at residence.
- In transit anywhere in India.
- Minimum documentation.
- Burglary, Robbery, Theft, Chain Snatching, Fire, Earthquack and other Natural Calamities covered.